Friday, March 25, 2011

T-Shirt Time

Members of the Little 500 Committee will be selling RideOn t-shirts through March 31st. The designs are shown below. The crew necks cost $10 and the v-necks cost $15. If you would like to buy one, please contact a committee member (or, if you do not know anyone on the committee and would like to buy one, comment on this post and I can get an order form to you :) ). We will not know the colors of the shirts until after Quals this Saturday, but they are going to look really awesome!


  


3 comments:

Cameron Hammel said...

The shirts will be available for pick-up April 11 at the DAC.

Cameron Hammel said...

Also, if you cannot view the images (they are not working on my computer...) and would like to see the design, email me at cphammel@indiana.edu.

gabrande said...

I would like to purchase a crew neck t-shirt-email me the info at gabrande@indiana.edu